Your cart is currently empty.
St Ives Apricot Smooth Skin Face Wash for Deep Pore Cleansing 190g
- Additional info
About this product
• You’re just one step away from your smoothest skin yet. Meet St. Ives Apricot Face Wash Smooth Skin, a gentle gel face wash that combines nature with science to deeply purify combination and oily skin.
Why it works:
This double action St. Ives face wash for oily and combination skin has a naturally derived formula that’s infused with 2% salicylic acid – a dream ingredient for skin that’s prone to uneven texture. Combined with 100% natural apricot extract, the gentle yet effective formula deeply purifies your skin, lifting oil and impurities clean away.
Once the formula gets to work loosening up dead skin cells, the results are like magic: soft, smooth skin that looks so clear. This refreshing facial cleanser also has a juicy and fresh apricot scent you’ll love to use on the daily. It’s non-comedogenic, so it won’t cause breakouts and or clog your pores. Plus, the clean, green formula is made without parabens, soap or alcohol, so you know it’s nice and gentle.
How to use:
Whether you’re using this fruity face wash first thing in the morning or last thing at night (or both), the first step is always the same – splash your face with some water and apply a small amount of St. Ives face wash to your palms. Massage the cleanser onto your skin, working it into a lather. Then, rinse thoroughly.
For the clearest, freshest skin, follow this salicylic acid face wash with the St. Ives Fresh Skin Face Scrub 3-4 times a week. It exfoliates rough, bumpy skin and removes impurities for skin that feels amazingly smooth. Plus, the pro-ceramide formula makes sure your skin gets the essential nutrients it needs. Win-win.
Globally, St. Ives does not test on animals and is PETA approved.
• St. Ives Apricot Smooth Skin Face Wash deeply purifies your skin to leave it clear and smooth
• Clears excess oil and deep-seated dirt and pollution from your skin
• Made with 100% natural extracts of juicy apricots, known to improve skin texture
• Infused with 2% salicylic acid - a superstar ingredient that helps purify oily skin
• 88% naturally derived face cleanser that is dermatologist tested, non-comedogenic (doesn't clog pores), soap free, paraben free & alcohol free
• Designed in USA. Made in India.
Storage Direction (e.g. Condition)
• Store in a cool and dry place.
• Splash your face with water and apply a small amount of your St. Ives face wash to your palm. Massage it onto wet skin using circular motions, then rinse with water and pat skin dry with a clean towel.
• Country Of Origin: India
• Best Before: **24 Months (From date of Manufacturing)
Best prices & offers
Orders $50 or more
24/7 amazing services
Great daily deal
When you sign up
Within 30 days