Your cart is currently empty.
PetWale Fabric Belt Collar for Dogs Tiger Print
- Additional info
- When not engaged by a taunt leash, fits looser than traditional collars, lessening fur breakage, tangles, and skin irritation from too tight collars. Soft fabrics used to make this collar, go on to add to the comfort level.
- A martingale style collar gives a gentler form of correction than a choke collar, and is recommended by many top trainers for obedience training.
- Relieves pressure on your dog's trachea by translating a tug on the leash to even pressure around the neck instead of direct pressure on the front of the neck.
- Prevents escape of scared, aggressive, or excited dogs by securely contracting the entire collar when the dog pulls in any direction.
A collar that feels comfortable, looks great, and helps in training your pooch. Made with breathable fabric that's easy on your pet's skin and a soft webbing, for a comfortable and yet stylish look. The rust proof metallic fittings add to the quality and make the collars washable.
Instruction For Use:
- Adjust collar to a size bigger than the dog’s head
- Slip the largest loop over the dog’s head
- Pull the collar to the narrowest part of the dog’s head and adjust buckle to tighten, allowing space for 3 fingers
- Attach the leash to the D-ring on the smaller loop and check when pulled that the two buckles do not meet.
|Size||Width||Neck Size||Dog Size|
|Small||0.75"||10" to 14"||Puppies or small breeds|
|Medium||1.00"||15" to 20"||Small or medium breeds|
|Large||1.50"||18" to 24"||Medium or large breeds|
|X-Large||1.50"||24" to 34"||Large or giant breeds|
[#promoCode]EXTRA 100 off above Rs 1200. Use code SAVE100next
EXTRA 250 off above Rs 2500. Use code SAVE250next
EXTRA 500 off above Rs 5000. Use code SAVE500[/promoCode]