Your cart is currently empty.
Lakme 9to5 Matte Moist Clay Face Mask 50 g
- Additional info
About this product
• "From pollution to dirt, dust and grime, our skin comes in contact with quite a few aggressors on a daily basis. And it is important to not just wash but thoroughly cleanse skin to maintain skin health. While daily cleansing ensures that we wash away these aggressors effectively, a good clay mask used few times a week ensures deeper cleansing for a cleaner canvas. Lakme brings to you 9to5 Moist Matte Clay Face Mask. Its unique formula is enriched with pure green tea extracts and mineral clays like the magical Kaolin and Bentonite. It’s perfectly moist texture spreads easily on skin and absorbs excess oil and impurities from deep within the pores to detoxify skin and reveal cleansed, refreshed, matte-looking skin. And it doesn’t leave skin feeling dry and stretchy. Plus, it comes in a travel friendly tube that is so easy to use. Key features: Contains Green Tea, For All Skin Types, It removes dirt and impurities from the pores, It gives refreshed look to skin, Removes dullness, Gently exfoliates skin, It makes skin feel soft, smooth & moisturized, Unclogs pores, Skin looks matte, Non-drying on skin. So just slather a rich layer of Lakmé 9to5 Matte Moist Clay face mask, put on your favourite TV show while you let the mask work its magic on your skin"..
• Formulated with pure green tea extracts & Mineral Clay
• Absorb excess oil and removes dirt & impurities from deep within the pores
• Unclogs pores
• It gives refreshed & matte look to skin.
• Gently exfoliates skin
• Removes dullness
Storage Direction (e.g. Condition)
• Store in a cool and dry place.
• Take out a tiny amount on your palm. Dot your face with moisturiser. Gently massage it into the skin using finger-tips, with upward-outward strokes.
Other Information • Marketer Name and Address: Hindustan Unilever Ltd, Unilever House, B D Sawant Marg, Chakala Andheri East - 400099
• Country Of Origin: India
• Best Before: **24 Months (From date of Manufacturing)