Your cart is currently empty.
Intersand Odourlock Litter made with 100 Pure Natural Clay for Cats
- Additional info
- Its patented technology blocks the formation of ammonia, which causes unpleasant odors
- Ultra-fast clumping makes it easy to scoop and reduces the amount of litter used cuts down on waste and reduces annual litter use by over 45%
- 99.9% dust-free, which is better for you and your cat’s respiratory systems
- Leaves no tracking so your home will stay clean all the time
- Made with 100% pure, natural clay, recognized worldwide for its high quality
- Optimal odour control for more than 40 days
- Safe for the respiratory tracts of humans and cats
- Quick and easy cleaning for a multi-cat environment
- Moisture-activated scent
- Tested by veterinarians
- Made in Canada
Our OdourLock litter is made of a 100% pure natural clay, sodium bentonite. This mineral essential to our exclusive formula comes directly from Wyoming mines. We pay close attention to its extraction and processing to ensure a clay of very high quality while respecting the environment. The high capacity and rapid absorption of our litter allows the formation of smaller and stronger clumps, which greatly facilitates cleaning and daily maintenance. OdourLock can absorb up to 6 times its weight in liquid! As it generates less waste, it lasts longer than a competing litter and therefore costs you less.
OdourLock litter neutralizes ammonia formation for unparalleled control of urine and feces odours. Cat urine does not contain ammonia per se; rather, it is formed in the litter box when the urine comes into contact with oxygen and develops bacteria. Ammonia is responsible for the unpleasant smell that comes from the litter box. Our technology is activated when it comes into contact with urine to neutralize odours for more than 40 days. OdourLock is perfect for a multi-cat environment: Just scoop once a day for optimal cleanliness that will delight you and your cats!