Your cart is currently empty.
Horlicks Mothers Plus Vanilla 200g refill
- Additional info
About this product
• The right nutrition during pregnancy is important for the mother’s health and baby’s growth and the mother’s daily diet alone may sometimes not be sufficient.
• Trusted for over 2 decades, Horlicks Mother’s Plus is scientifically designed to provide tailor-made nutrition for pregnancy and lactation.
• It contains 25 vital nutrients that are important to provide the nutrition for the mother’s health and baby’s growth.
• It contains 100% RDAs^ of Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C during pregnancy and 100% RDAs^ of Folic acid and Iron during lactation.
• During the first 6 months, a new born baby1 is dependent on the mother’s milk to derive nutrition.
• Therefore, it is important that the new mother gets enough amount of nutrients to meet the baby’s needs in addition to her own requirements .
• Horlicks Mother's Plus contains micronutrients (Iron, Iodine, Folic Acid, Zinc, Magnesium, Vitamin A, B6, B12, Vitamin D and protein) that are known to support healthy birth weight.
• It also contains DHA and Choline known to support Brain Development and micronutrients like Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, A, D; Iodine and Selenium which are known to help improve the quality of breast milk .
• Horlicks Mother's Plus contains 50% RDAs^ of Immunity supporting nutrients like Vitamin A, E, B6 and Selenium.
• Horlicks Mother's Plus is a nutritional beverage to be consumed as a part of daily diet.
^In 3 serves (75 g).
#Added sugar refers to Sucrose.'CONTAINS NATURALLY OCCURRING SUGARS.
• PROTEIN RICH FOOD.
• Horlicks Mothers Plus is a nutritional beverage to be consumed as part of a daily diet.
• Added Sugar refers to Sucrose. CONTAINS NATURALLY OCCURRING SUGARS.
• Reference: MoHFW, GoI. (2018). Journey of the first 1000 days Foundation for a bright future.
• Reference: Coletta JM, Bell SJ, Roman AS. Omega-3 Fatty acids and pregnancy. Rev Obstet Gynecol. 2010;3(4):163-171.
• Ghosh-Jerath et al. Reproductive Health (2015) 12:20 DOI 10.1186/s12978-015-0008-9
• Vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12, A, D; Iodine and selenium.