Your cart is currently empty.
Hiputee Soft Fur Scratching Post with Sisal Rope Tree for Cats White
- Additional info
- Proudly Made In India Product: This Product is made in India. In the production we will keep remind the safety of your pet that’s why we are used only natural and without chemical accessories in the production. We know your cat needs a space of their own to rest and play. They can take a nap or play around as much as they want; this cat tree lets your cat be more active. The Faux Fur is very smooth and breathable for your pet.
- Material: This Cat Tree is made from highly durable compressed wood, wrapped with high quality Faux Fur finish to keep your cats warmed and cozy. Multiple scratching posts are covered by natural sisal ropes which are perfect for your cats to scratch, climb, play and to stay active.
- Easy to Assemble: This Cat tree is easily assembled in couple of minutes and with the help of the image you can easily assemble this product. After the assemble it give a perfect look and once you touch the faux fur you can also feel the smoothness of the product.
- Easy to Clean & Care: This product is easy to clean with brush and clean with dry cloth. And for the dusting you can remove the dust from the dryer. Keep note: Do not use iron on this product.
- Dimensions: LXBXH : 16X16X17.5 inch.
our furry friend needs a place that is exclusively their own. Hiputee's premium cat trees are Purrfectly designed to meet the needs of all aged kitties. Our thoughtfully designed cat trees offer activity, entertainment and leisure. Putting your kitty on or pedestals will make you the cat's meow. Features a roomy condo, a plush cradle, a cushioned perch, and a deep hammock, your spoiled kitties can pick wherever they want to rest or groom while watching their human friend’s every move. Multiple cat scratching posts covered with durable sisal will cater to your feline’s natural habit of scratching, without tearing up your wall or leaving scratches on your delicate furniture! Your cat will gain enough fun and exercise by climbing up and down the platforms. The ladder and posts meet your cat’s instinct to climb. Plus the dangling toys will keep your cat busy and mentally stimulated.