Your cart is currently empty.
Brunos Wild Essential Freespirit Dog Dry Food
- Additional info
- Salmon & Chicken -Excellent Sources Of Highly digestive Animal Protein, For Growth & Well Being of a dog. Suits all breeds for Puppies & Adults.
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin act as building blocks for cartilage in the joint. MSM is added to help to protect the joint from exercise induced injury.
- Brown rice is full of Natural Fiber, vitamins D and B Essential to Heart Health. Oats are Soluble Fiber can help to Regulate Blood Glucose, Digestive aid to calm Intestinal tract.
- Seaweed - A Super food Helps To Produce energy, Enhance Immune System and for Color & Coat. Arctium, red clover, calendula, viola tricolor - have detox capacities and are rich in natural anti–oxidants, great for skin & Coat.
- NO Corn, Wheat or Soy. NO added Artificial Colors & Preservatives
The first dog food we ever crafted has a special place in our hearts - and in the hearts of our fans. Inspired by foods used by seniors and breeders around the world, this foundational recipe is crafted and enriched with finest ingredients that are internationally recommended, extra care is taken to make each pack, a bundle of health and love. All dogs deserve food that does more than fill their bellies. This one will support them in mind, body and spirit!
Salmon for Lean Protein & Omega-3 Fatty Acids -chicken for lean protein and essential amino acids -Brown Rice & Oats. Contains Glucosamine, MSM and Chondroitin to maintain healthy joints Composition Dried salmon (18%), Dried chicken (15%), brown rice, sweet potatoes, naked oats, chicken fat (11%),peas, chicken gravy (5%), dried beet pulp, minerals, dried chicory (a natural source of FOS and inulin), flax seed, MOS (mannan – oligosaccharides), Arctium, red clover, calendula, viola tricolor, seaweed (0,02%), glucosamine hydrochloride (180 mg/kg), methylsulfonylmethane (180 mg/kg),Yucca schidigera (150 mg/kg), chondroitin sulphate (130 mg/kg), dried seaweed. VITAMINS: Vitamin A 18.000 IU, Vitamin D3 1.800 IU, Vitamin E 200 mg AMINO ACIDS L-Carnitine (3a910) 300 mg, Taurine (3a370) 100 mg. TRACE ELEMENTS: Iron (Iron (II) sulphate monohydrate 3b103) 50 mg, Copper (Copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate 3b405) 10 mg, Zinc (Zinc sulphate, monohydrate 3b605) 65 mg, Manganese (Manganese sulphate monohydrate, 3b503) 30 mg, Iodine (Calcium iodate, anhydrous 3b202) 1.5 mg, Selenium (Sodium selenite 3b801)0.2mg GUT FLORA STABILISERS: Enterococcus faecium NCIMB 10415 (4b1707) : 109 cfu ANTIOXIDANTS: Contains natural Antioxidants ( from vegetable oils 1000mg )